Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hi partners of my classroom

Today I will talk  about the websites that visit frecuently in the university for my carrer and for I interested.
Day to day especially in this year that is my second year of forestry visit differents website related with she. This websit are Infor, Conaf, Ine especially.

But, I interested  infor (http://www.infor.gob.cl/)because in a subject " products and services of the forests I request information to the reports. well Infor this compound for sections that are: Investigation where there is information related with all proyects by Infor, another section is library forestry that is the section of website that is compound for differents articules of investigation related with the world of forestry of differents years.The third section is inventry forestry related with resources forestry in Chile and  the inventory of ecosystem continuous of ecosystems forestry of chile, and the lasst section is statistics forestry.

This webtsite I like because it has a information of currently of the world of forestry in chile and I help in my reports of the university.

3 comments:

  1. Woow, I has that present about the INFOR in RIF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much the information that have INFOR :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that INFOR is very interesting

    ReplyDelete